I played drums on Margaret Stutt’s (aka Pezzettino) 2020 EP, Venus, recording drum tracks over two sessions in summer 2019. I used my tiny suitcase drum set for a couple of tracks and a vintage set of Rogers drums for another.
Co-producer and guitarist, Allen Coté, brought me into the session. Margaret and I met on the day of the recording session. We discussed the music during set up and then we began recording.
The song always reigns supreme and a great song never gets argument. The material on this EP is outstanding and I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to contribute.
Get the Music
The five-song release is available for download and streaming at pezzettino.bandcamp.com.
- All Songs Considered | npr.org
- Rawckus Magazine | rawckus.com
- Backseat Mafia | backseatmafia.com
- Beats Per Minute | beatsperminute.com
- welovelo-fi | welovelofi.tumblr.com
- Essentially Pop | essentiallypop.com